Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tidiness

Just a fun, over quilted FQ that I will use to produce an iPod nest. 
No stress...just me & Lola 'gettin jiggy wit it'.
TRUE CONFESSION TIME...
The living area of my home is usually orderly.
I don't like a lot of 'stuff' all over the place. 
Unfortunately, this does not apply to my 'happy place.'
I'm a hot mess in my creativity.
Yesterday, I spent a few hours tidying up & rearranging. 
This is the best I can do.
Which, considering how it was before my efforts, is awesome.
There are a select few who know what this normally looks like. 
You know who you are.
 AND, YES, THAT IS THE CARPET SHOWING. 
My 'waiting for binding' pile is once again out of control.
This is good & bad...
It's a lot of binding...bad.
As of today, there are only 6 flimsies in queue for Lolafication....good.
All, except one, are mine.
There's an orphan on the design wall that I'd like to get together in the next 2 weeks.
I know of 2 more that are definitely coming in...
And, there might be one more.
I should have enough to keep me at a nice, steady pace for a while.

In June, I had 18 or so....and that was mostly just my work!
I added a few more of my stuff...& got 3 'jobs'.
I did get a lot of longarming in this summer. 
That's very good, as I'm usually not very productive in the warm months. 
No doubt, a result of being away most of the winter.

All this cleaning & sorting had me up all night.
Thinking about all I want to make....
And then ulcerating about the fact that I can NEVER use all this up.
Gah!
There is a strong possibility that I will need to be medicated. 

I'm off to clean the rest of the house. 
Company this weekend!

Enjoy your day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.