Sunday, September 14, 2014

A New Angel

Our loss is heavens gain.
And I'm sure there were quite a few waiting to welcome her.
My mom, for one.
My young childhood was full of fun because of this woman...
How she made me laugh...
And feel accepted...
And loved.
The Lucy & Ethel antics with my mom.
Driving thru the car wash with the windows open...
Buying manure....
Cookie...
What a pair they were...
A great example of friendship...
My prayers go out to all her kids...
Especially Nancy...who was my first friend.
I wish them comfort knowing what great care they have always shown to her.
This is a beautiful family.

Personally, I am so grateful to have had this one last visit with her..
I reconnected with Nancy...
And saw for myself that she had lived a full life.
I will cherish this memory, and so many others, forever.
I love you, Annie.
Thank you for being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.