Saturday, September 13, 2014

Another Finish

Finished this up this morning...
Love the Flirt line...I got 3 baby girl flimsies out of 1 FQ pack.

I did line dancing Es&Ls and Terry Twists. 
I freehanded squiggly lines over the panel.
The backing is an Amy Butler print.
It's very feminine and sweet.

While I was loading the next up...I looked over and saw this.
Ever helpful.
I had laid these batt scraps out so I could sew them together for an ISpy quilt.
I am getting 2 quilts on one big scrap of wide backing...
This will be number 2.
It seems Frannie ventured out from under the pool table to make sure I measured right. 
I guess all that math made her sleepy.
Crazy pooch!

 Aaaaaand....
I may or may not have had a weak moment and given into a bit of online SEX.
(Stash Enhancement eXercise)
A question....why are online fabric purchases always delivered on Saturday?
The only day the hubz gets the mail.
Busted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.