Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Claudia Pfiel

Today was a long day...
First a busy Francis House morning followed by an afternoon filled with anticipation.
Guess what....
In October, I will be taking 2 classes and a lecture with the one & only Claudia Pfiel!
**squee**
I just can't stand it!
Who doesn't admire her gorgeous art quilts?
I was so worked up waiting to hear, I posted 3 IG pics cause I couldn't think of anything else. 
When I got confirmation I was in...I literally JUMPED UP & DOWN.
I CANT BELIEVE THE TIMING...PERFECTION!
#quiltnerd alert
I bet I can't sleep tonight.
This certainly makes up for missing Houston with Barb.

In other news...
Alvin is still fat...
And....
Frannie is still adorable. 

TOWTOHC
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.