Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wow!

I got a taste of social media today, BIG TIME.
I posted on a Facebook page on Quilting regarding Deb Tucker's great LeMoyne Star ruler.
I blogged about it yesterday.
I put this pic up there.
I could not believe it.
This was my practice block.
First of all, the post got over 200 likes.
But very few read what I posted about the ruler.
I got tons of comments about the color selection & fabrics, only a few about the ruler. 
So, do I now need to credit Joen Wolfram?
Cause she's the one who made the tools I use for fabric selection.
Sheesh, why do I bother?
I really was trying to share what I think was a great tool with the largest audience I knew.

Oh well, I made 2 more blocks today.
This ruler is a GEM!
The precision is blowing my mind with this ruler. 
You won't be seeing these on Facebook.
Lesson learned. 

Oh...I can't forget...

My daisies and coneflower are blooming!
I wish it would stop raining long enough for me to enjoy them.

Keep smiling....

1 comment:

  1. loved the practice block with the blue and orange. I think that should be the start of your LeMoyne Star quilt. And I agree with you about the waste. But some things you just gotta build a bridge and get over it.
    Happy Quilting. BK

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.