Saturday, July 5, 2014

Swirls

Finally the rain has ended.
Its a nice day here...sunny and hi 70s.

I loaded this bento box this morning.
To say I'm getting sick of these would be an understatement.
I put freehand swirls on this one...it was good practice.
Lola continues to be very cooperative...I'm getting spoiled!
While it was on the LA, I noticed a bad seam.
I rarely have bad seams in my piecing..I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to that.
It's time to finish my bento box marathon and retire the pattern, at least for a while. 
I still have 4 more to load, quilt & bind.

In other news...
Alvin is obese. 

Make it a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Meg, happy to hear f-I-l will be okay.

    cat picture made me laugh. I brought the 'herd' into the vet for yearly check up. I was told to put the dog on a diet..you would think I was killing him. He is a small ankle biter and supposed to weight between 8-10 pounds. He weighed in at 11 pounds. No more cookies for looking cute. One cat is 'perfect' weight...other one...well, she is 20 years old and I am NOT going to tell her to eat or sleep less. :)

    have a great week!
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fat & cat rhyme for good reason...right, Kathi?

      Delete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.