Monday, July 14, 2014

Design wall Monday

Hmmm...I'm not sure I'll ever get with the program.
You see, yesterday, I had a design wall Sunday.
That's the wrong day.
All the popular girls post thier design walls on Monday.
At least I think it's Monday.
Good thing I'm not part of the 'In Crowd.'
I might get in trouble.
Yesterday, I only posted the LeMoyne Stars on my wall.
I have a few other bits up there.
And I made more LMSs today.
All results of my Quilters ADD.
It's a fact that I suffer from Quilters ADD.
Actually, it's not suffering...it's just how I roll.
Listen to me...'how I roll.'
I'm sounding pretty hip today.  
Is it hip to be hip?
Focus....
Here's a full design wall shot for Monday. 
 Confusing, huh?

Why do I reread my post before I publish?
It scares me.

Hope it was a good one. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh. my. goodness. Those LMS on your design wall look soooo good, if I were a thief and broke into your house, those are what I would steal!!!
    Instead, I will have to be inspired by your use of color and start some LeMoynes of my own . . . as soon as I can clear my design wall.

    PS who says not to use canned air on the domestic machines? and why?
    BK

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.