Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Dirty Job

The first clue is the clunk, clunk, clunk with every stitch.
It happens gradually, so it sneaks up on you.
Then this comes on...
And you know, it's time.
For these...
I know, I know...canned air is a no no on the DSM.
So, shoot me.
I use it after I have brushed it clean.
Removing the bobbin thingy (race?) makes me so jittery.
Technical?  
Me?
I think not.
Ewwwww!
This would've been left behind without the canned air, by the way.

My 440 is purring again.
The hardest part is getting that bloody oil light to shut off!

I cleaned her before I left and re-oiled when I got back.
That's only 3 weeks...
Have I really sewn that many DSM stitches in 21 days?
I've also LAed 2 1/2 quilts.
Yikes, I need to get a life!

It's rainy here...and cold.
I'm getting my roots done later...THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS!

Enjoy it, whatever you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.