Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Texas Sized birthday

Not to worry...I'm fine.
My older brother, (key word here is older), celebrates 60 years of life on July 29th.
A cutie pie, indeed.
Just look at how my Mom is adoring him in this pic....and it's Mary's bday!
Seriously, he was the apple of my her eye.
Take note...I was not alive for this shot.
I wouldn't want anyone to think I was fossilizing just yet.
Actually, I don't care about age.
But I do like to bring it up, especially with my brudder.
And my seesters.
Ok, maybe I do care.
But just a teensy bit.
And only when it comes in handy teasing the sibs.
I might be a brat.
Ok...I am a brat.
A selfie taken last evening with His Royal Pain in the Assness.
Actually, he's not a PIA...he's awesome.
In a bizarre kinda way....just like every single one of my siblings.

I shall blog my brains out about the trip upon my return home.
But, for now, I'm just enjoying this special time with my faraway family.

Make it a good one.









No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.