Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Self Indulgent Fabric Pig?

Lately, I've been really trying not to buy fabric.
After all, I have so much.
While it might appear I am a self indulgent fabric pig, I'm really not.
For instance, I have been coveting Oakshott Cottons for over 2 years. 
These fabrics are made with 2 different color fibers, warp & weft, or something like that.
Somehow, those fibers make the fabric appear alive, it's hard to explain.
You just gotta see them, and pet them, to appreciate it.
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.

And this is only ONE example of fabric I lust after & never purchase.
I could go on & on, naming fabric line after fabric line, but what's the point?
I mean, the depth of my self control is remarkable, really.
And I never get credit for it.

So, in the interest of posterity, I have decided to add this post to my journaling/blogging.
At the time of my death, Toots, Herman & Baby will realize that it could have been a lot worse.  
They might have had to deal with twice, even thrice, the yardage in my stash!
Is thrice a word?

Thank you for your time.



6 comments:

  1. And let's not forget those oh-so-luscious echino fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full disclosure...there may or may not be a yard or two of echino in my stash. But not nearly everyone I adore.

      Delete
  2. I somehow stumbled onto your instagram page and enjoyed following that...but lost the page in a computer reboot. Would you post link to your instagram page on your blog somewhere? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://instagram.com/megfazio

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you post anonymously, I can't respond to you personally. Which is fine if you want to be anon. But I want you to know I appreciate your comments. If you leave me your email, or email me, megfazio@twcny.rr.com, I will answer. Always. Well, almost always

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.