Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Quilty Roadtrip

My favorite kind of Roadtrip.
I was a bit stiff after the ride, so I suggested a walk.
After a yummy salad prepared by my gracious hostess, we hit Allentown.
It was a great walk.
Barb & Lexie
Woodsy & Peaceful.
Historic, too.

Yep..that's a covered bridge, alright.
I got dizzy walking in there...
And that was BEFORE I had a skinny margarita.
Or two.
After a night of math & margaritas...
I got to crawl under this...
Those are my feet....
How many long armers do you know who get to sleep under a quilt they quilted?
And this was a special quilt cause it belonged to Barbs mom. 
I see a great sleep in my future.
I'll need it for Burkholders & Wooden Bridge tomorrow.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.