Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sync Active

This is my new pedometer.
I bought it cause I never know how far I've walked.
Now I do.
8500 steps and it's only 9:30!
I'm trying to get 10,000 steps in each day.
The Chinese say this is the magic number.
I believe them, it worked in Florida.
I felt great down there. 
It's easy on the days, like today, when Susan can walk.
And it's not rainy.
(I'm so proud of Susan, she even worked out while she was traveling for business)

The problem I'm having is with my right heel and lower calf.
I have Achilles Tendonitis from the hills around here. 
I read up on it and it says to avoid inclines when walking.
If you know where I live...well, that's pretty impossible.

I've told Susan we need to walk flat routes from now on.
No more hiking...at least less hiking.
Poo!
I loved the hikes.
We found a nice flat route this morning.
We even met some new friends, Martha & Louise.
I left my phone in the car, so no pics.
They walk this route everyday. 
Between here and the Erie Canal, we can do it. 

Frannie has arthritis, so she needs 2 shorter walks a day.
So, I'll have to do the hill twice per day.
It's Frannie...I'll do anything for that face!

I have a lunch date with Herman today.
Then I hope to finish my Bargello Wall Hanging.
And binding ready for weekend hand sewing. 

Make it a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.