Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tinkers Falls

Susan & I are trying to get some exercise in the early mornings. 
She has a Yarn Shop, retail....so it's early or never. 
I like the company for my exercise. 

Today we went to Tinkers Falls & made the short hike up to the top.
Susan grew up around here so she knows lotsa good spots.
It's really beautiful around here in the warm weather. 
Of course, this morning wasn't exactly warm...it was only 56 when we left at 6:45.
We warmed right up once we got going.
Selfie!
Under the falls looking out.
I hiked to the top.
The views were gorgeous...but the climb down was scary. 
I don't like heights...
Susan waited for me...she wouldn't even look at me when I was up there. 

My observations...
1.  NY State is gorgeous in the summertime.
2.  Do we really need SEVERAL handicapped spots here?
 It would be nearly impossible for anyone with a physical impairment to walk it.
3.  I'm braver than I think.
4.  There are folks who can't read or are too ignorant to respect nature.
5.  Fresh air & filtered sun are a great way to start the day.

XO







No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.