Friday, July 18, 2014

Stating the Obvious

It's been simmering in me since I was south for the winter. 
It's a huge problem for dog owners.
In Florida, New York & every rest stop or park in between.
People who do not pick up thier dogs poops.
They just let Fido shit and walk away.
Are you kidding me?
Who are these people?
What the hell?
This girl should not receive dirty looks cause of bad dog owners. 
No dog should be viewed with disfavor cause of ignorant people.
The onus is not on the dog.
It's on the ones with thumbs who are capable of righting the situation.

It really burns my butt when you see it at parks that provide bags for you!
Altho lately I have seen a few larger mounds, most of the time, it's little piles. 
I think some owners of small breeds believe it's ok to just leave it cause it's not big.
IT IS NOT OK.
Big or small, poop is gross. 
If you don't want to pick it up, then keep your dog in your own yard. 
Or, better yet, don't get a dog.

That is all.
Carry on.

**After my pre-publish reread, perhaps it's time I designate a new subcategory on the blog titled 'Rants'?




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.