Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

Yesterday was a crazy day.
I jammed up my machine late Wednesday night and drove over hill and dale all day yesterday to get her repaired.
6 hours, 150 miles & $100.00 later, this was removed from her motor & she is cured. 
This morning, Murray arrived.
He was so tired, he slept most of the afternoon.
Then we sat outside and handed out candy. 
It's so cold, I needed a sweatshirt.
Of course, this was happening across the street.
A DJ, zombies, lotsa f bombs, a priest with no pants on, underage drinking...
I could go on...but why?
HALLOWEEN PROBLEMS.
Welcome to the neighborhood. 
It's only once a year.
I chose kindness.
I hope you will, too.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.