Tuesday, October 21, 2014

UFO, A Flimsy & Finish

I finished piecing my Tradewinds flimsy.
I'm still meh about it.
Hopefully, I'll like it better after Lola-fication.
More orphans for the pile made from the leftover strips & pieces. 
Oddly, I cut just what the pattern said & had lots leftover. 

I also finished the binding on the 2nd twin quilt for the FL guest room.
I'm meh about this, too.
It is nice to have matching (sorta) quilts in there. 
For now.

I resurrected this UFO this morning.
It's the last of my Marmalade stash....a favorite of mine.
I need to finish it.

Tomorrow I head to Orlando for my Claudia encounter. 
I hope I can sleep tonight...
I'm heading to Pats for baked ziti tonight...
I'll have a glass of wine there, which should help.

Remember....Kindness is always the best choice. 
XO

2 comments:

  1. there is something about muted earth tones that reminds me of our seasons and roots...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Samm.
    I enjoy your blog.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.