Thursday, October 2, 2014

Stuff

I hit the studio hard today.
I finished the shower flimsy.
There are so many humility blocks in here, I should name it the humility quilt.
Oh well, done is better than perfect.
I also got the borders done on the this bad boy.
Borders are second only to binding when it comes to everyday Quilty jobs that I dislike.
I also got about 2/3 of Lesa's first quilt finished.
I'll show that tomorrow.

About 9:00 this morning, Rena called.
She said Sr Ida is fine.
Not sore, not even a bruise.
Last night, she colored her hair.
I guess she's all right. 
I cried when Rena told me.
I was relieved, I love Sr Ida & couldn't stand if she were hurt.

I was shocked today when I heard about Pam Bono, her hubz & dog.
I use my Angler all the time..looking at it today was not easy.
So very much sadness of late.....
It does remind me to keep myself from getting isolated.
I could easily allow that to happen.
My prays are with the surviving Bono family.
I didn't know them personally, but my heart is still heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.