Monday, October 27, 2014

Today

I spent today waiting for ADT.
My appointment was for 8-12.
When they didn't show, I called and they told me they'd be there this afternoon.
When the afternoon passed, I called and they said between 5-8.
At 5:00, they called and said they need to reschedule for tomorrow.
Is it me, or is this ridiculous?
My friend Nancy needed a ride to the doctor and I said I couldn't do it.
Plus, it was gorgeous out today, perfect for a long walk or bike ride.
IMHO, we don't even need a flippin' alarm.
Ugh.

I made this while I was waiting.
I also increased the total 9 patches for marmalade to 80.
I need 196.
Mostly, I languished in front of the TV.
I can't remember the last time I watched daytime television.
(Of course, I was PPPing my Claudia lessons on whiteboard)
I could've accomplished so much more, but I'm just not with it today.
I'm distracted....headachy.
I skipped the HOA meeting tonight.
Hope tomorrow will be better.

Kindness...it never hurts.
XO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.