Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'm back!

So much has transpired...
I can't even remember half of it.
Has it really been 2 weeks since I last posted?
And I was doing so well...
I guess I have to look at blogging like dieting and refocus myself after a lapse.
There is a monumental difference between blogging & dieting, tho.
I blog by choice...
I diet out of necessity.
One is fun...one is misery.

FYI....Octobers are beautiful in Florida.
Warm sunny days, cool evenings...pinch me!
I've been walking and floating, with a smattering of piecing, too.
Since arriving, I've been undiligently working on a Tradewinds flimsy.
Undiligently, I should start my own language & call it Meglish.
Too bad everyone is so committed to English, Meglish is so much more fun.
At least for me.
Oh well, back to Tradewinds...
It's meh...I'm not thrilled so far.
If I can practice a little self discipline, I should be able to show it tomorrow.
Who am I kidding?
Self discipline is not for post menopausal, Meglish-speaking women.
But, I will plus along & eventually get her done.

Murray sent me this pic yesterday.
Or maybe it was Thursday....whenever. 
The facilities department hung the RWB twister quilt in his office. 
I'm glad he likes it and even gladder he actually hung it.
(Autocorrect wanted gladder to be bladder...more Meglish)
Am I a bad wife cause I have never once set foot in his office in 8 years?
True confessions....

I'm babysitting Bridget this weekend for Pat.
She's so cute!
I couldn't be happier, I miss Frannie so badly.
I love Bridget, but Frannie is my bestest.
And cutest, kindest, nicest, funest, obedientist & belovedest.
Meglish...it's everywhere!

Remember, kindness is always your best choice.
XO Meg

2 comments:

  1. And where is Frannie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frannie didn't make the trip this time. She's too big to fit under the seat in front of you. Thanks for asking.

      Delete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.