Saturday, October 4, 2014

65 & older

Big day today.
My sister, Meem, turns 65...which is considered geriatric in some circles.
I sent her this package in case she is experiencing senility.
I hope she was amused....I know I was.
Inside, I had this ipad nest.
She loves dogs.
Her dog, Buster, is my Frannie's brother.
I also sent a couple of cards. 
Happy Birthday, Deah!
If you think my sister is old...
well...
you're right!
No, just kidding...
Murray is traveling in a circle that would put her into the youthful category.
Today is also HonorFlight Syracuse Mission 4.
Here's a pic of some of his new friends. 
The average age of the Veterans is around 90.
Murray has been tweeting madly from patriotic points in DC all morning. 
I told him to take pictures of the vets this time.
Last time, he just took pics of the sights....boring.
Pictures without people are postcards...I think he gets it now. 
Only 1 so far that is a postcard. 
If I'm awake, I'll be going to the Welcome Home this evening at the airport. 
(This is the link to my blog about the Welcome Home ceremony last year.
I'm pooped, I drove him to the airport at 4 friggin 30 this morning. 
It's a yucky day here....
Which makes me feel even pooped-er.
Yeah, that's not a word but you get my drift...right?

Be kind to each other
XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.