Friday, October 3, 2014

3 finishes

One of Lesa's Modernish
Murray's Twister Wallhanging
And this RWB Eleanor Burns Pinwheel
I used this one to practice funky swirls without stitch regulation.
I plan to use this design on 2 more quilts...one is mine...one is Barbs. 
I'm not thrilled with the stitch length consistency, so I think I'm going to practice a bit more.
I'm really wanting to feel comfortable in non regulated for my Orlando Claudia Fest. 
Plus, there is MUCH LESS fatigue without the stitch regulator engaged. 
I do have a pretty good feel for the stitching path of the design now.
So that's something I feel I've accomplished. 

Hildegard invited me to go & listen to her opera friends sing at her house tonight. 
I love my Francis friends.
And Sr Colette will be there so I can find out more about Sr Ida. 
Plus...
It will be good for me to get out.
I've got to make myself be more social...not my comfort zone...but necessary.

& I might meet baby for a late lunch tomorrow. 
Good things...things to look forward to...Cheers!
Here's to a nice weekend
XO




2 comments:

  1. OMG! I absolutely loooopve those funky swirls!! They are EXACTLY what I had in mind for Beach Party. And will you show me how to do them?
    We will not be moving anytime soon :( Tim was so hopeful. Bah'

    BK

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a bit more practice and i think i'll be ready...

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.