Monday, October 20, 2014

Quilt Block Converter Fail

This morning while I was perusing my Quilty blogs, I came across this post from Pat in the Finger a Lakes.

http://colormequilty.blogspot.com/2014/10/quilt-block-converterresizer.html

I enjoy her blog and was quite impressed that she could figure this out.
I know I couldn't. 
Any hoo, I'm not usually much of a commenter, but I felt this effort was deserving of a minute of my time. 
I visited her site to comment, and my ipad froze up about halfway thru my diatribe.
So, I closed it and tried again.
Same thing.
After the third visit back, I gave up.

Ever since this event, I have broken into fits of hysterical laughter every time the memory pops into my head. 
I'm so impressed by her computer abilities...
But too computer challenged to tell her!

Stay tuned as I'm going to try to email her a link to this post.
I'm fully expecting another internet misadventure!

Yea, I'm lame. 
And strange.
But we already knew that, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.