Saturday, October 25, 2014

Inspiration Overload

My classes with Claudia Pfiel were FANTASTIC!
I mean...over the top information, inspiration & fun.
Pinch me!
I knew Claudia's work was breathtaking.
What I didn't know was how generous she is.
Hours upon hours of secrets, tips, designs and shortcuts.
Feathers
Border designs
Shape designs & Wholecloth options.
Quilty overload...I can't wait to get back to Lola-baby!
I should have taken more photos, but I didn't want to miss anything she said. 
And I have the DVD, e books & class handouts to remind me. 

She made it so fun...
She's patient & encouraging...
Open to questions....
She pushes you to try new things...
She's got a contagious love of quilting...
A vault of creative ideas in her head...
And a kickass sense of humor...
The time just flew by.

After the classes, she shared her story & had a trunk show. 
Her Quilty journey is heartwarming, Top Shelf Shit!
(I wish she lived closer, I'd make her be my friend.)
She explained how she constructs these masterpieces...mind boggling.
And seeing so many of her quilts in one place is, well, ErMahGah!
This is the BACK of her Mermaid quilt.
Here's a shot of all of us in front of Fire & Ice.
Vickie, Debbie, Claudia, me, Dell & Sue.
(Not sure who is on the far left, the Trunk Show was crowded)

If you get a chance to study with her, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
I promise, you won't be sorry. 

Thanks, Claudia...
I loved you & your classes to hell!

PLEASE, COME BACK SOON.

AND, 
Thank you to Lisa at Wandering Stitches, Orlando, for hosting this great event.
This is a great shop...a must visit for ANY Quilty Orlando visitors.
Great fabrics, kits, notions & staff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.