Thursday, September 3, 2015

Re-doing

I've had no time for quilts, which is a problem. 
I have many flimsies that need Lola-fication. 
Christmas...Kaffe...Baby quilts. 
Here's my favorite of Them...
I finally gathered the nerve to cut my Kaffe...
Well, some of my Kaffe.
I had been experiencing tension issues....
Now, I'm wouldn't know what the tension is like. 
I miss quilting. 
Here's why....
We went to Brig for a long weekend...
It was so fun...sand and cards....no quilting, tho.  
Yesterday I helped baby fix up his room for this school year. 
We had a great summer with him....I'm sad to see him go.
But I enjoyed spending the day with him.
I love this young man...so very much. 

Tomorrow, Barb & Tim arrive for the weekend. 
I might get a bit of sewing in with Barb....ya never know. 
I'm trying to organize and reduce the 'stuff' here in NY. 
I've spent days on this...ugh.  
NOT FUN

I'm sure I'm forgetting lots, but, oh well.
I'm trying yo consistently blog, not be perfect. 

*Spread kindness like confetti***
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.