Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Alvin

How about some for prayers for Alvin.
He's been sick on & off all summer.
He never lets me out of his sights. 
I finally broke down and went to the vet. 
I just couldn't keep waking up to a crime scene every morning. 
It's hard enough to get out of bed!
There are also other symptoms too gross & sad to share. 
His blood work is within normal range, but he's lost 2 pounds. 
He's still 'obese', but I thought he was thinner.
2 pounds is a lot when you only weigh 15 lbs to begin with.
The next step is an ultrasound. 
We're headed to Cornell early Thursday for the scan.

When did I become that crazy cat lady?

***spread kindness like confetti***


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.