Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Meandering

I like a meander.
It's low stress, quick and very durable. 
I can do it without my stitch regulator so I don't fatigue as quickly. 
It also is what I consider 'quilty'...I love how it looks on anything. 
It's my go to allover. 
I have mucho Christmas flimsies that I made last winter. 
Here's one I just finished longarming using a loose meander. 
I made up the piecing pattern for this...it started out as a layer cake. 
It was easy peasy and I like how it turned out. 
I'll use this pattern again when I want to see large pieces of fabric in a modernish design.
I used white thread on top & navy on the bottom. 
And QD 70/30 batt...which is not real puffy. 
Lola was a very good girl...no pokies at all. 
I haven't any definite plans for this quilt, but I'm pretty sure it will be a Christmas gift for one of my kids. 
Unless I decide to keep it. 

**Spread kindness like confetti**

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.