Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Biggest News Ever

Well, I've been busting with excitement most of the summer.
But I wasn't able to tell anyone.
I just got the OK today to share this most awesomest news....
My shiny new daughter in law is expecting!!!
And she's having a great pregnancy, too. 
Except for being tired, she is hosting this miracle like a rockstar. 
And I think my Herman is supporting her well, too. 
He'd better be...😰

You know what this means?
Yes, I'm going to be a Maizee!
And Murray is going to be a Pops!
We are both thrilled...
Although I did better keeping the secret.
Which is shocking, really. 
I'll finally have my very own Nugget to wrap in the afghan I knit 5 years ago. 
And to wear the sweater I knit 4 years ago. 
(I'm not a great knitter, but, it's the thought that counts)
And think of all the quilts I can make...
And all the shopping I can do...
I've already done some shopping....shocking, huh?
And will continue til March 19, when we get to meet our sweet, little Nugget. 
I think it's a girl....
Isn't she just the most beautiful baby you've ever seen?
She looks very intelligent....
And athletic...
And artsy...OMG!  
I'm sure she's going to like quilting & crafts....
She will be the first Quilty, Nobel Laureate, Gold Medalist US president....
This is going to be great!


***spread kindness like confetti***

2 comments:

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.