Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Finishes

I finished these 2 recently...
Both in manual mode.
I like manual, but do need to deal with my wonky SR problem. 
I've already emailed Amy at APQS & warned her about it.
I'm a wimp when it comes to fiddling around with Lola's insides. 
Feather practice
More Christmas stash busting.
I think that may be the last Christmas flimsy. 
Unless there is one under my Kaffe flimsy. 
Who knows?

I've also bound 6, yes, that's SIX, quilts, since my Syrian Refugee quilts.
The feather practice one above is already bound & on the guest room chair. 
(7 if you count the one I did in exchange for knitting aid.)
PS I still do not enjoy binding. 

Tonight we shall celebrate Jenns 30th birthday early. 
A birthday gift for my daughter in law.
A scented candle & a giftie for Motherhood Maternity!
****sqwee****
Little Nugget is now the size of a peach.
Jenns been working her a$$ off lately....hope she likes what I got her. 
I won't be here on the actual date.
I'll be in a sunnier location....
Checking out the newly opened Flash & Sew Quilt Store that is only 4 miles away.

***spread kindness like confetti***





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.