Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Baby Quillts

I made a couple of baby quilts for friends who are turning into Grannies. 
This one already has a baby...teeny tiny Evelyn Stephanie. 
All different polka dot fabrics, cause I love polka dots. 

This one is still waiting for baby Moose to arrive. 
He's due in early October.
Both are easy piecing patterns and are quilted with loopy loops. 
I don't know why, but I always put loopy loops on baby quilts. 
Making baby quilts is my favorite ... they're done so quickly.
The whole time I imagine a little nugget snugly warm under there. 
Or laying on top for diaper change...
Instant gratification & baby dreams....what could be better?

Spread kindness like confetti.
(I remembered this time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.