Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day

We had a real nice weekend. 
Barb & Tim & Lexie came up.
(No Lexie pics, she had her head in the candy dish all weekend...trust me, she's still adorbs)
The guys golfed everyday. 
B & me hit Slaneateles on Friday & Mission Rose on Saturday. 
I may or may not have acquired some new textiles.
Mission rose is getting good again...thank you Quilty gods. 
We spent some time in the studio....I finished a flimsie & longarmed another Christmas flimsy.
We ate well...very well.
2 nights here...one night at Francescas thanks to B&T. (Seafood Riggies for me..oink...oink)
Sunday, we were joined by our newlyweds. 
Murray grilled steaks perfectly, & the grill potatoes were yummy.
Jenn brought a strawberry pie...😋
As if this wasn't enough....
Look what Tim made for me!
My very own quilt rack...I wuv it!
I still squeal every time I see it....
He fashioned it after a quilt rack we saw in our Brucefest rental....
I've wanted a display for my quilts for so long....
To have one handmade, specially just for me....well...
****SQWEE****
He even hung it for me!
Here I am, posing with Gepetto, aka Tim, and his creation.
Thanks, Tim.
I'm thrilled!

Stay tuned for some REALLY BIG (non Quilty) NEWS IN THE NEXT WEEKS!

***spread kindness like confetti***

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.