Friday, September 18, 2015

Quilts

It's just beautiful out today. 
I just took this off the frame....
Non stitch regulated meander....my favorite. 
Easy peasy...no planning...no hesitation...free movement...no stress.

This is another of my Christmas stash busting quilts. 
I'm proud to say I have only a little more than 2 yards left. 
Which, after the red & green overload I've had this year, will most likely be donated to SWFQG. 
If I never see another Christmas fabric again, I'd be ok with that. 
That's a pipedream, though. 
I have 3 more Christmasy flimsies to longarm before this marathon is over. 

I think I'll take a break from it and do a few of the baby quilts I have in queue. 
But first, a nice walk.
With the best dog ever.

There won't be many more days like this in CNY. 
Make it a good one. 

****spread kindness like confetti****

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.