Sunday, November 30, 2014

Oink Oink

I've been a bad blogger.
All I've done for a week is pork out.
It started at Francesca's for the bday over a week ago. 
And then, it was Thanksgiving.
for 10 days, the consumption was ceaseless. 
I've also had lotsa wine. 
& Baileys Irish Creme.
Delicious during the gorging.
Post chow is sluggish & gross. 
Tomorrow, it's back on the wagon.
I have a plan.
I will send all the leftovers & pie back to school with baby tonight. 
Next week, it's fruit, veggies & fish.
And no wine or Baileys.
Well, maybe a little wine.
I can't decorate the tree without libations. 
My inner grinch won't allow it. 

There has been a smidge of sewing...
There's this...
And this old thing...
D cups
Graffiti quilting. In the blue
Neither is finished.
Just call me underachiever.

Next week...less swallowing & more stitching.
And I have to decorate the tree.
Unless you think I can get away with it as it is now.  
Probably not, huh? 

Be kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.