Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Driveby & a Finish

Well, almost a Driveby...
My babiest baby...
The apple of my eye...
My naughty boy...
The Fazio grand finale.
I haven't seen him in months.
It was just quick visit to pick up a suit & tie.
But it was so wonderful to see him & get a hug.
We also got his hair did.
The girls LAX formal is this weekend.
Why does this make me emo?
Cause I'm weird. 
But that's already been established. 
Should I rename my blog 'the weird one with threads on her clothes'?
If I do that, I might attract an unseemly audience. 
Better stick with the status quo.

Since I was feeling tender, I hit the studio in an attempt to settle myself.
I wonder if I'm going to be one of those old ladies who's always crying and never knows why?
God, I hope not.
I think I finished Barbs beauty.
Doesn't Barb makes the prettiest flimsies?
I still have to review it and make sure I got everything. 
I learned a lot with this quilt...mostly doing the border.
It was a worthwhile project, but I'm glad it's done. 
The border was mitred, and there was some unevenness in it. 
I was able to smooth it out using the ribbon candy filler in the diamonds.
Thankfully, she had a larger outer border so she can trim it into square. 
I love it when a plan comes together, especially unplanned plans.
Actually, most of my plans are unplanned. 
Especially my Quilty plans.
Creativity and planning don't live harmoniously in my world. 
6 1/2 bobbins in that pup...where does the thread go?
If it's really done...and no do overs are necessary, it's T minus 1 more quilt til unlimited Claudia playtime. 
And Lesa's will go much faster.
It's modern, much smaller and she wants minimal quilting. 
I wonder if I will get a German accent from all that Pfeil Pfun I'll be having?
Ya never know?

Parenthood tonight....on the previews, it looks Zeke gets sick again.
Have a good one...

And please, remember kindness.
XO




1 comment:

  1. Oh, boy!
    I think I may want to keep that one for myself:(
    It looks gorrrrrrregous. I hope Liz & Colin know what a work of art they will have.

    Thank you for doingnit for me.
    XO BK

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.