Monday, November 24, 2014

Tidbits

I've been a busy girl.
I found a thread booker of epic proportions on Barbs quilt, so I fixed that. 
I put hook swirls on Lesa's 2nd Spark Quilt.
I forgot to photograph it before I rolled it.
Here's a pic of the back, already rolled for delivery. 
Yesterday was my birthday.
Phil took me to the Bloody Mary bar in Skaneatles.
Susan & Robert joined us.
Friday night we had dinner with John & Jenn at Francesca's.
It was delish.
I was supposed to visit my bubbly this weekend in Massachusetts. 
She got sick, so she cancelled. 
Phil did a great job making my weekend special.
I'm a lucky girl, indeed!

I spent today preparing the house for the Thanksgiving Festivities. 

Kindness folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.