Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday

I was hoping to win 50% off at Stonehouse Quilts. 
I've been wanting to try Lisa's Proline rulers. 
I didn't get the extra discount. 
Everything was 15% off, but that wasn't a good enough deal for me.
Thinking back on it, I'm glad I didn't get that extra discount.
I probably won't like the ruler anyway....I'm not a big ruler fan. 
And then, I'd have to sell it.
And I hate having to sell things. 
For instance, I just recently sold my micro handles. 
I sold them to a woman on the forum.
At the time I said I'd sell them to her, I didn't know she lived in Canada. 
When I found out, I figured...how hard would it be?
It was a PIA!
The currency conversion, customs forms, packing...ugh. 
Never again. 

In other news....
Come late January, early February, Frannie & I will be welcoming a new baby.
This should keep me occupied all winter, don't you think?
4 days old...isn't he cute?
I got first pick...and picked this fella.
I want a smaller pooch to take with me on the plane for my short trips.
I did not enjoy being dogless down there.
And, the breeder is a quilter. 
Meant to be. 
I'm taking suggestions for names. 
If you've got a good one...lemme know.



2 comments:

  1. How about Mr. Stitches...Bundle...Mr. Rippit....

    Are you a Bernina gal? Call him Bernie...

    What kind of pup is he? Looks to be a cutie patootie! There you go! Patootie!






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I've been thinking of calling him Stitch! Great minds think a like.
      He's a Havanese .

      Delete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.