Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Brilliance

15 pounds of potatoes to be peeled & turned into make ahead mashed potatoes for Francis House Thanksgiving Feast.
Liz was having trouble finding someone to make them.
Now I know why.
All this, the day before I'm hosting an early Thanksgiving celebration.
And I'm working the 8-12 tomorrow...
 
WHAT WAS I THINKING?
Looks like we'll be eating late.
You can't fix stupid.

Look what Barb sent me for my birthday.
I sat in my kitchen & cried when I opened it. 
At least I managed to land an awesome friend. 

Baby comes home tonight for the weekend.
It's feast or famine with that kid!
I bought a nice Beaujolais to sip while I await his arrival.
I'll need it. 

Kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.