Monday, August 4, 2014

Vermont 2014

My Bubbly met me in Vermont this weekend.
It was a hoot.
We traveled there during high school...
From New Jersey...
On a bus...
And got in all sorts of trouble.
This trip was just as fun.
We've been friends a long time.
This whole math thing stinks...it makes me feel so old.
No wonder I never took to it in school.
(I do like geometry, tho...QUILTS.)
My Bubbly has a contagious giggle.
I love giggling.
Claire was in from California for her summer tour.
Scott & Heidi with my Bubbly.
Patty, J9, Tuna & Claire.
Bruce (or Papa if you're Claire) & Tuna....and me.
I never changed my clothes the while time.
I'm gross.

There was a wild party in the neighborhood that provided us with late night entertainment.
Very late...like 2:30.
Baby Boy lost his phone at a party so we couldn't reach him.
And he was supposed to be taking care of Frannie.
Ugh.
Yeah...I didn't get any sleep.

Murray did all the driving...back & forth.
He golfed with Bruce.
Shocking, I know.
I got a walk in each day...it's beautiful in the mountains.

It was so awesome to be with these guys, even if it was a short trip.
I'm pooped today, but I did manage a walk with Susan & a trip to Wegmans.
And Frannie & Baby Boy are fine.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be more productive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.