Tuesday, August 26, 2014

All Work & No a Play


Why is it that just as things are settling down around here, I have to leave?


I had hoped that these last days would be relaxing & mellow.


Instead, I had window & sliding glass door drama.
And wind mitigation inspections.
Tomorrow, I have the alarm rewiring.


It's back north for me Thursday morning.
Just in time to clean up that place.
I was wishing for a lil uninterrupted floating & sewing.

On the bright side, the house passed the inspection.
And I have 3 flimsies to bring north for Lolafication.
And I have my guild meeting tonight.
And, an old friend is visiting me for Labor Day.
And my October trip should be relatively renovation free.
And I will get to see Frannie.
And Murray, Baby & Herman.
And Jenn & the ring.
Perspective, Meg.
Perspective.




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.