Friday, August 1, 2014

Old Friends

Are the best kind of friends...
This is Virginia....
We've been friends since Kindergarten.
So, that's like...what?  20 years or so?
Ok...maybe a bit longer than that, but why split hairs?
I drove up to visit her in this cute cottage in Sodus.
That puffball is Bailey...the family cockapoo.
Look at this tree...I also saw an bald eagle.
No pic, tho.
Her hubz & me...
Her son, Jimmy.
HUBBA HUBBA ... Football player with a sweet disposition.
He starts high school this year.
Watch out, ladies!
And her daughter, Angie.
What a doll...I can't even explain the cuteness.
Personality overload...athletic...fake nails...she's a special one.

I loved spending the day with this gorgeous family.
And reconnecting with a dear, old friend.
I vow to make more time for these reunions...it's a gas!

If your day was 1/2 as nice as mine, you were blessed.
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.