Friday, August 15, 2014

I's tied...

When he was a toddler, my Herman was such a good sleeper.
He used to say, "I's tied, Mommy.  I needs nap.' when he was tired.
I'd bring him up, put him in his crib with a snuggle, and he'd sleep & sleep.
I've been saying that to myself all day.
I wish someone would've snuggled me up and put me yo bed,
I got ZERO sleep last night...it was hot.
And today has been so noisy from the window installation.
Here's one of the holes in the house.
I's so tied, I dozed off in the middle of it all!
More than once!
I couldn't even focus on the simplest of tasks...
And it was rainy.
That never helps, & it also kept me out of the pool.
Wasted day all around.
It's to bed early for me.

I hope I dream about baby Herman...
He was such a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.