Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sometimes...less is more.

I hope that's the case with this quilt.
For days, I hemmed & hawed over what FMQ designs to use...
To no avail, may I add.
Finally, I just decided to go simple..
Clamshells.
I was inspired by Clive's choice at Francesca's on date night. 
And, I made Spaghetti & Clams for the Texans.
It was a sign from above...
Or maybe it was a gastrointestinal sign.
Who knows?
Either way, I am finished and can lug this puppy south with me on Thursday. 
Out front
In the patio
Thrown on the steps
Under a tree.
I realize this is picture overload of an average quilt...
Please indulge me... it's rarely nice enough in CNY to take photos outdoors.

I was going to applaud Mr Bixby for his Supermoon photography efforts last night. 
He informed me he had sent me some great shots he took at 2:30 am, after my pleas for him to use his super iphone skills for my blogging pleasure. 
He has a newer, fancier phone than I, cause he is so important. 
While I was finishing this quilt up, I was day dreaming of the wonderful compliments I would bestow upon him....
then I looked at the pictures.
He titled this one 'patio under Supermoom"
And this, 'Supermoon, 2:00am'.
Very funny, Clive. 
Sheesh!

Have a great day, friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.