Monday, August 11, 2014

Sit and Knit

After I over photoed the snot out of my Stonehenge quilt, I headed to Caz for a Sit&Knit.
Or, if you're me, a Sit&Sew.
Susan hosted this fun afternoon at the gorgeous Jepheson Estate in Cazenovia.
I've been here before, working the Francis House Silver Tea.
Trust me, it's much more enjoyable to be there as a 'Sitter.'
I took another tour, this time a leisurely one.
I was surprised how much I remembered from my Silver Tea experience.
I should've taken more pictures...but, oh well.
Here's what I got.
A Victrola in the Parlor.
Mary is home for 3 weeks from University.
I love Miss Mary.
This stained glass is breathtaking.
My iphone does not do this place justice.
These are the Master Bedrooms...female and male.
Below is the walls in servants/children's quarters...
Painted tin...yummy.
An antique New Home with cabinet in great condition....****le sigh****
Susan & me...in a fog, as usual!
All set on beautiful Cazenovia Lake.
I got about half the binding finished on my Bargello Wallhanging. 
And the company made it bearable.

I'm trying to tak Clive into taking me out for a martini.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.