Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014


John & Ozzie joined us for NYE.
Ozzie will do anything for a mini weiner.
This was a rare moment of conelessness for him. 
We went to dinner at Cavalry.
They are 0 for 2 on special occasions with us.
Overpriced, mediocre food and bad service.
Never again.
I must say the elderly clientele there is hilarious, though.

It was a fun night in spite of the poor dining experience. 
We giggled and enjoyed a holiday with Herman. 
He was MIA for so long, it was great to have him all to ourselves. 
I made citrusy martinis & spicy meatballs before we headed to dinner. 
When we returned from dinner, we toasted with Champagne in our PJs.

Think I'm happy 2013 is over?
That would be a resounding 'YES'.
In spite of some silliness, we were all in bed by 1.
Which makes for a much better day, today

Poor Ozzie has an abscess that he just won't leave alone. 
He's a cone head til it heals. 
Lucky for us, his good nature is not to be suppressed!
We could all learn from Ozzie.

Kelly was in NJ with friends.
Jimmy was prowling around Syracuse...scary.
They both called me at midnight...I love them so.

HAPPY 2014....
I'm counting on it being a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.