Monday, January 20, 2014

Peace out, Redwalls.

I envisioned a quiet decor.
Relaxing.
Calm.
I want this place to be a sanctuary.
Instead, I got the Redwall Family.
Mr. Redwall
Mrs. Redwall
& Baby Redwall
All surrounded by Goldilocks walls.
I bet this was perfect for the previous owners.
& I'm sure had I ever been invited into their home I would've loved it.
I've heard from everyone they were lovely people.
And honestly, I get a nice vibe in this house. 
So did my sister.
The nice vibe got even nicer today when the Redwall Family vacated the premises.
Meet Mr. Tanwall.
Mrs. Tanwall
& Baby makes 3.
Welcome Tanwall Family...
Some may consider you boring, but I'm glad you're here.










2 comments:

  1. I see your sweet sewing machine is up off the floor! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we've been up & running for a couple of days.
      Feels so good.

      Delete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.