Saturday, March 2, 2013

Florida 2013

Well, I had hoped to have a picture of my nephew with his 40th birthday quilt for this post.
Remember the blue and white one, that I over quilted?
I brought it with me...all bound and everything, which we all know is a miracle.
(Who do you think I'm referring to when I say 'we' since I have NO FOLLOWERS?)
I am clearly unstable...
Where was I?
Oh yeah...
Unfortunately, he was very busy at work and couldn't make it down to Port Charlotte while I was there.
Poo!
That's ok...I did have a great time.

I got to spend some alone time with my sister Patty.
Just the 2 of us, which was so lovely.
We're the sisters with kids, so we've not had that chance in a very long time.
I hope there will be much more of it in the future.

And I did some house hunting.
Nothing yet...stay tuned.

And the best part.....
2 days with....
The one and only....
Claire Ella.

And there were cupcakes...
Of course.



And the cutest of bathing beauties...



And Nana & Papa love...lots of it!



Edit....


And lookie what I just got in my inbox...a picture of my nephew Jim on the quilt.
Accompanied by her highness!
Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.