Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend update

Not much going on here except March madness.
Boring.

Last night, Murray, BB and I had dinner at Murray's new golf club.
The lobster bisque was delish...but too rich for my wimpy weight watcher tummy.
Poo!
I ordered fried haddock with sweet potato fries.
It was very good, but too big portion!
It's a nice place, if a bit stuffy.
But in continuing with my new outlook, I will keep trying to feel like I belong there.

It's sure nice having BB home for spring break.
In a way, I'm glad he nixed Punta Cana.
I'm sure the local dairy farmers appreciate it.
Every time I look at him, there is an empty glass of milk in front of him!







No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.