Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My 2nd iPad cover

I'm getting ready to leave for a visit with my sister...
And I remembered I gave Kelly my iPad cover.
Ugh.
This was over 2 weeks ago.
How come I am so forgetful?

I made this one up in about 2 hours...with no real plan.
It's nice and snug fitting....
And who doesn't love the Moda Marmalade line?

I've been taking a online Craftsy class on feathers with Angela Walters.
So, I used the opportunity to stitch one up.
And just last night, a quilter whom I really admire, Linda Rech, sketched the thread path for a nice leafy/swirl all over and shared it with me.
So, I threw that on there, too.

It was fun to make and I was happy to drive Lola, even if it was only about an hour.
I'll probably add some kind of closure to the top at a later date, but for now, it's fine.
So, now my iPad can travel in style once again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.