Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Flimsy

It was a good day in the studio.
More production than procrastination.
My niece put a funny on FB yesterday.
It said, "I got so much procrastinating done today."
I could really relate to that.
Monday. Monday.
But today was better.

Remember this?
The first picture....
I posted it in January.

It is now a flimsy and looks like the second picture.
90x90
Much better.

Lets see how long I procrastinate quilting it!
Bets, anyone?
More of me talking to myself.
Well, actually, one of my quilty friends actually read my blog today.
The poor dear.
I'm sure she's very afraid of me now.
Oh well, she'll soon figure out that I'm weird....but harmless.








1 comment:

  1. Love the flimsy. i have one of those to quilt for about 2 years! shall we set a deadline and quilt them?!
    and no...you aren't weird...but just as i expected. luv ya, K

    ReplyDelete

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.