Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Funday

Gah!  
Sunday Funday is something my kids say.
I have my finger on the pulse of youthfulness. 

First, let me state that I am still stuffed from my dinner last night!
I went with neighbors to Rockin Sushi, a new Thai/Sushi/Asian place right here in Gateway.
The waitress recommended the Lobster Roll, so I ordered it.
As you can see, the presentation was gorgeous.
It tasted even better than it looked...I ATE THE WHOLE THING, ALL BY MYSELF!

This morning, after my walk w/ Frannie, I went to WallyWorld for a staple gun and bike pump.
I also had new wipers put on the Camry...the rainy season is upon us and the wipers were BAD.

When I got home, I decided to give the dog beach a try again.
It was such a beautiful day, and low tide was mid afternoon. 
That crazy girl loves a car ride with the top down.
We stayed less than 30 minutes cause Frannie would not stop barking for me to throw the ball in the water.  I got scared that she was over doing it again, so we left.
I am nothing if not wimpy....but if you saw her last time, you wouldn't blame me. 
She sat in the front seat on the way home...she wasn't happy to be leaving.
A few pats on the head & she was over it.
I don't think it was a waste of time cause the salt water really helps her skin tags.
And, she REALLY LOVES IT there...it's her favorite. 
I love this girl so much...my best buddy.
When we got home, I fell asleep floating in my chair for a bit.
Our evening walk was beautiful.
There was a bit of rain nearby, and we got treated to a beautiful rainbow.
It was spectacular ... of course, I didn't have my phone to get a pic.
We also saw a FPL truck working on one of the power boxes.
I think some of the neighborhood is without power.
And the fountains aren't working in the pond....
I'd never seen the water so still...so dark with no lights on the water, too.
Weird...
It came back on later...in time for our last walk.

I watched bits of the Tonys while I was sewing this evening.
Clint Eastwood seemed out of sorts...I hope he's not losing it.
That would be terrible.

I have nothing to show for my studio efforts today.
I was sorting through some UFOs and did a bit of finishing up of D9 blocks.
I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have something photo worthy.

Good night!











No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.