Monday, June 2, 2014

A Trip North

I flew to NJ this weekend for a wedding.
These 2 are such a cute couple.
The wedding was beautiful.
It was the first Jewish wedding Phil & I gave attended.
A nice personal ceremony followed by lots of delish food and good liquor.
And mucho dancing...
LEG CRAMPS.

We went to visit Phil's Aunt Jo, he hasn't seen her in ages. 
She's always been a sweet lady.

After that, we drove by the first house we bought, back in 1984!
It was old barracks housing during WW2 that is on the side of a mountain in Clifton.
It's a real nice, tree lined quiet neighborhood.
The current owners saw us outside and invited us in.
It was kinda surreal..so long ago.
I loved it....such memories.
I also got my first pedicure since the sewing machine incident.
IT HURT A LOT!
I'm pretty sure something is broken in there......
Oh well, it's too late to do anything about now.
Here we are at the wedding with Kelly.
Our first born, our only daughter. 
We brought her home from the hospital to that Clifton home.
Where does the time go?



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have something to say,
i'd love to hear it....
and i'll respond if you leave me your email.